Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tabloid Paper Project


This was the cover to my tabloid magazine.  I think it came out wonderfully.


This was the image for my first article.  This article detailed that the Pope was actually an evil wizard.  I think this could've used some more refined flames, but I like it nonetheless.


The second article detailed how Obama supports a new space program that put the United States 34 quadrillion dollars in debt.  I took Obama's face from one picture and put it on another for this one.


This picture was for an article about an alien disease causing people to have a bad sense of fashion.  I blurred the image far too much.


This picture has hard to notice features, but they detail Earthly catastrophes.  The article mentioned the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment